University & Public Parking frequently used by Students:
- Kentucky Avenue
- College Street
- UPike Gym Parking
- Pikeville Parking Garage
- Hambley Blvd
- Visitor Parking at Business Building
- Faculty Parking at Condit
- Resident Parking at Wickham
All parking permits are distributed by the University’s Public Safety Office.
- Parking Permit Application required before receiving permit.
- First Permit is free; otherwise, cost of $10.
- Permit valid from July 1st to June 30th (one year).
Resident VS Commuter Passes
- Residents have the most available parking
- Commuters may park in Parking Garage
- Both passes prohibit parking in faculty parking
- Disabled Parking: $100
- Fire Lane: $100
- Visitor Only: $50
- Reserved Parking: $50
- All Other Violations: $20
Fines are added to the violator’s account and may be paid off at the University’s Business Office
Tickets may also be fought and discarded by going to Public Safety Office and filling out a complaint
Vehicles not authorized to park in the University’s parking lots may be towed at any time