Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Introduction: Mass Capture
1. Mass Capture as a Technology of Non-citizenship
2. Mass Capture against Memory
3. Envisioning Kinship in Mass Capture
4. Mass Capture and the Grammars of Persistent Representation
5. Anticipating Citizenship and Mass Capture
Coda: Shame about That Microfilm
Preface: Institutional Adjacencies and Genealogies
Appendix A: Chinese Immigration Certificates
Appendix B: CI 9 Finding Aid Note
Mass Capture Copyright © by McGill-Queen's University Press. All Rights Reserved.