Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Introduction: Mass Capture
1. Mass Capture as a Technology of Non-citizenship
2. Mass Capture against Memory
3. Envisioning Kinship in Mass Capture
4. Mass Capture and the Grammars of Persistent Representation
5. Anticipating Citizenship and Mass Capture
Coda: Shame about That Microfilm
Mass Capture Copyright © 2021 by McGill-Queen's University Press is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.