Creation of this Pressbooks version of the UNESCO Recommendation on OER was motivated by this document being the theme of both the OE Global 2021 Online Conference (September 2021) and the OE Global 2022 In Person Congress in Nantes (May 2022).
As bridging activities between these two conferences, OE Global organized several Three Days of Focus events online each devoted to an Action Area of the Recommendation plus online workshops.
OE Global 2021 Online Conference (in this Pressbook)
- Conference Overview
- Finding and Referencing Conference Content
- Conference Presentations (A-Z)
- Rapporteur Reports
Three Days of Focus on the OER Recommendation Action Areas (in OEG Connect)
- Three Days of Focus and Annotating the Building Capacity Action Area (Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2021)
- Three Days of Focus on and Annotating the Developing Supportive Policy Action Area (Feb 1-3, 2022)
- Five Days of OEWeek Annotating the International Cooperation Action Area (Mar 7-11, 2022)
- Three Days of Focus and Annotating the Inclusive & Equitable OER Action Area (Apr 26-28, 2022)
- Three Days of Focus and Annotating the Sustainable OER Action Area (May 23-25, 2022)
Annotation Online Workshops
- UNESCO Recommendation on OER Annotation Jam at OERcamp (OER.camp, Dec 10, 2021)
- An Annotation Jam Session: Adding Meaning, Examples, Discussion to the UNESCO Recommendation on OER (OER22, Apr 28, 2022)