I asked each participant the following six questions which I provided ahead of the interview. I also answered the six questions myself and my responses are included in OERigin Stories.
- Please tell me about yourself and how you came to be involved with Open.
- How do you see your unique identities intersecting with Open? If at all.
- Please tell me about an Open Education project/textbook/group that you have been part of?
- How do you see your role in the future of open education?
- What do you think is the biggest benefit of Open Education and what do you think is missing?
- These are my questions but what questions are you grappling with?